Title: Preventing and Managing Discrimination, Harassment & Violence in the Workplace
Date: June 15 – 16, 2021
Description: There is a serious obligation to keep the workplace and all employees safe. There is also a serious obligation to accommodate and not discriminate against employees with mental illness, some of whom could be potentially volatile employees. This session will cover:
- What the law requires in various situations.
- Has anything changed with the new Federal provisions?
- What does case law say about the tension between keeping the workplace safe and accommodating employees who might pose a threat to others, without discriminating against those with a mental disability?
- See how we approach Civil litigation law
- See how we approach Tribunals
- See how we approach Employment litigation law