What happens if the case has been decided and you believe that the judge may have made an error? The courts work on a hierarchy system, meaning that you can appeal, or submit a request, to have a higher court review a lower court’s decision. The higher court has the ability to either uphold (agree with) or overturn (disagree with) the lower court’s decision.

Tanya Walker has experience in both bringing and responding to appeals brought in the Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court, and Court of Appeal.

To read about some of our success stories, please see previous court decisions below:



Contact us now!

    Are you looking for someone to help?

    Let us help you! Contact us now!

    Call Now Button